The Gateway Grizzlies are happy to announce we are accepting applications for the 2020 Internship Program! Both offseason and in-season positions are available.
Our program gives young professionals an opportunity learn, from behind the scenes, what it takes to make a professional sports organization run successfully for an entire summer. The dedication and leadership of our interns throughout the season is an integral part of the organization. Our internships provide hands-on learning experiences in all sports business departments including, but not limited to ticket sales, marketing, promotions, stadium operations, and finance.
We are seeking dedicated individuals who are involved in university activities, take part in volunteer work, and boast prior applicable work/internship experience. The Grizzlies welcome all applicants and are excited to share the experiences of professional sports with the selected individuals!
Check out the available positions below:
(1) Assistant Marketing Manager (JANUARY-SEPTEMBER)
(1) Assistant Box Office Manager (JANUARY-SEPTEMBER)
(1) Corporate Marketing and Hospitality (MAY-SEPTEMBER)
(1) Broadcaster/Media Relations (MAY-SEPTEMBER)
(3) Marketing and Media (MAY-SEPTEMBER)
(1) Merchandise and Team Store Coordinator (MAY-SEPTEMBER)
(4) Stadium and Facility Operations (MAY-SEPTEMBER)
(3) Ticket and Box Office Operations (MAY-SEPTEMBER)
(3) Promotions and In-Game Entertainment (MAY-SEPTEMBER)
(1) Promotions/Mascot (MAY-SEPTEMBER)
The Gateway Grizzlies are a professional baseball team, located a mere 100-yards from I-255 (10 minutes from downtown St. Louis). We offer baseball fans entertainment, the likes of which are difficult to find - affordable, family, fun in a comfortable ballpark with a great view of the St. Louis skyline.
Apply now at teamworkonline.com or call our box office at 618.337.3000 for more information!